BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Thursday, November 25, 2010

My Trip to Hectorspruit

Hi everyone


Thought I'd pop by and tel you all about my trip I'm taking to visit my brother who lives in Hectorspruit (close to Nelspruit in SA).


This will be my very first time flying and I'm rather nervous about it lol.
My cousin and a friend of his is comming along. We're flying on 18 December 2010. Landing in Johannesburg. Riding the Gautrein to Sandton and then getting a car from there to drive to Hectorspruit.
We'll be driving a little Atos, but hey, as long as we get there thats all that matters.


I haven't seen my brother in more than a year so its going to be fun seeing him again. He moved there about 2 years ago to go and work there. He lives with his girlfriend Anmari and their 3 dogs, Duke, Killa and Chaka.


So on the Monday night we're going to the Kruger National Park and staying over, which I can not wait for!
Also we'll be visiting Mosambique and Swaziland.


I've never been to any of these places so I'm really excited to be visiting and I'll be sure to take loads of pictures to come and show you all...

2 comments:

Sugar and Snark said...

Hey! The Atos is awesome!
Drives like a dream :)

Niecole said...

I know! My friend had one...
I know that smaller cars always drive the best!!! :)